Wood Fired Oven Kit
U.S. Patent D642,855S
All the exclusive Fogazzo “Treasure Chest” oven designs, are based on decades of research and development and our vast experience in the production of wood fired oven kits. These kits are made using the best materials and techniques available today, which were combined to produce a truly unique and versatile wood fired oven. They are made to last a lifetime, and to give you and your family, countless opportunities to enjoy the amazing pizza, bread, pasta, roasts, and many other foods, it can produce with incomparable flavor and flair! From all of us here at Fogazzo we’d like to thank you for considering the purchase of our oven.
Model 755 kits feature:
• Patented, proven, heat efficient treasure-chest design.
• Large oven, with a 972 square inch, oven floor.
• Enclosed cooking chamber, for longest heat retention.
• Castings made with heavy duty refractory materials.
• Balanced precast flue/hood for the highest efficiency.
• Steel oven door with high temperature crinkle finish.
• High density board for under oven floor insulation.
• Ceramic fiber blanket for over the dome insulation.
• Complete installation instructions for easy assembly.
• Full 5-Year limited warranty on all oven components.
Cutaway view to show the interior detail and oven features.
Cooking Area 27”x 33”
Weight 679 lbs
Model 755 Wood Fired Brick Oven Kit $2,199.00
Fogazzo treasure chest wood fired oven kits come complete, are easy to build and will get you the best wood fired oven done fast.. Everything you need to build a great wood fired oven is included right in the box. You get:
Under oven insulation boards. These are the best of the best insulation boards available anywhere. Full refractory brick oven floor 24 pcs, 4.5x9x2.5”. Refractory castings for front wall, side walls, back wall, flue hood and dome
Overall the walls and dome are 3+ inches of high quality refractory mass. Need more mass? You can order add as much as 3 more inches. Just call us for the details. In the kit you also get as pre-cast parts the front wall, the combination flue/hood and the front apron. Additionally the kit comes with a 2” ceramic fiber blanket to insulate your oven once it is assembled.
Overall kit dimensions. Does not include insulation or finish materials.
Light gauge steel stud framing. Cutaway view to show installation details
Masonry construction.. Cutaway view to show installation details
Exploded view of kit components.
Copyright 2002-2013. Fogazzo and the flaming G logo are registered trademarks of Fogazzo Wood Fired Ovens and Barbecues LLC. All Rights Reserved.